Monday, July 18, 2011

Legisou

I'm disgruntled. Not really. I'll chase you to the ends of the Earth just to tell you how much I appreciated your encouragement.
We all know that it isn't about power or intellect but the proper placement(think baseball and sweet spots; think Martial Arts and the precision in their strikes). More so than anybody else, at least recently, the way you gushed over me and encouraged me truly made me feel like I could do it. Sometimes the words feel empty when coming from others, you know, less than sincere, like they are just saying it to fulfill some portion of a desire within themselves. I felt much differently about your encouragement. It has been a while, and when I hesitate to push...flashes in my head, urging me to chase my dreams. No false confidence, no pseudo reprimand, just the encouragement I know as love. This is sincere and I would prefer you kept it with the highest regard but at the end of the day, I'm a stranger with a record of being inconsistent in almost every way. I'm clawing for improvement and who knows if I will ever truly find it but knowing the encouragement as I have, knowing the love random strangers share with each other, I feel further steadied on my personal path through perdition. Again thank you.

Here is the question: Do you know why what you said and how you said it madeit through to me as sincere, genuine & refreshing?

4 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Tell me why...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Here is the question: Do you know why what you said and how you said it madeit through to me as sincere, genuine & refreshing?"

    So, why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm,that I initiate a questions does not automate a factual perspective. I do not have an answer.
    I would however relate that to the offering individual, whoever they may be.

    ReplyDelete