Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Its easier being bitter

Apparently, I don't have a tremendous wealth of experience or knowledge at my humble age. My opinion seems to grate the people it comes into contact with. I only say things I see to be true. Somehow I developed a parallel way of dealing with people by acknowledging that though they may not agree or see what I do, that their view is still as real as anything I see. This is difficult because it brings to the front and center the potential that I could be just as inattentionally blinded as those I chide. This is difficult to grip. Anyways, I dislike bitter people. Bitter people are my topic tonight.

From a very young age, I refused to be jaded or bittered by the negative things that happen. All I've ever seen being jaded produce is agony and pain and misunderstandings. I want to avoid as many confrontations as possible. Oddly enough, I get into more confrontations than most people because of this. I see it as me being proactive despite the fact that all the action in the world can only achieve so much.
With me avoiding becoming bitter, I've always played the bigger person and at times it becomes extremely tiring. There is never an opportunity to be wrong without critical dismissal of your worth. There are no bonus points and a positive image is easy to up-end without much in the way of wrong doing.

Eventually, I was left to realize that the only thing I received from being the bigger person and not getting jaded by my experience was the satisfaction of knowing I did the proper thing. But I could achieve so much with simple delusion like most people. Nonetheless, I persist because at this point I have told enough people that this near ascension level being is expected of me and I told my father(who in his own right is superlatively magnanimous). I aspire to be like he in many ways. That includes not taking the easy route and falling into a simple delusion that allows me to focus on some fact while heavily disregarding others in order to supply my need for self approval and social recognition.

Basically, it is a lot easier just getting mad, blaming everything and everybody else and being an overall killjoy. People bend to these malingerers willingly as if to avoid disturbances but really they just reinforce that a person can act unreasonably and receive what they want because of their approach.
So, the wrong way has been taken the most and the response is overwhelmingly clear: the easy road sucks in the end.


With women, they seem to try and fix the bitter men. With men, they try and run fast from the bitter women. This is largely backwards but if you squint just right, it makes perfect sense.
I know I rambled. I know I was barely coherent and I know I should do revisions to iron out the kinks in my writing and perhaps one day I will, but today is simply not the day that will be done.

Let go of the bitterness, I implore you. Being jaded has very little positively conducive potential. While being fresh and unwavering with patience leads to a world of opportunities that few ever even know exist.
That's my love for now. Jya

3 comments:

  1. I thought the message was rather clear. It's easy to be bitter (and sometimes even healthy, if it leads to the removal of said bitterness from one's system) but not always right. There's also the matter that bitterness is subjective - especially when concerning women, men, and relationship matters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely respect the comment. I agree with your appraisal. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I come back to this post of my own volition and find myself shocked. The depth of my insight. This is exactly how my rather limited exchange went with some patrons of vsb. And still knowing this, being a master in some regards, I implored and apologized despite being aware that people don't argue from fact but emotion. I don't like hypocrites and vsb hit me with hypocrisy in a major way today.
    I'm cool on it...Don't think I'll be back there for sometime.

    Like a harsh word from a person like me...it wouldn't stop anywhere short of full on dismissal. But what would the point be? Yeah, if I'm here to spread what I see as love...then, that is just what I'll need to focus better on doing. Moving onward.

    ReplyDelete