Thursday, July 7, 2011

And So What

I'm lonely as all well...hell. I wish that all these miraculous women I keep hearing about actually didn't seem to be repulsed every which way from my immediate vicinity. Sure, long term vision, my past has been a decent one. How I've been forgotten even while I'm remembered is too complex and whiny for me to comfortably put that thought into words.
I don't feel loved. Sure I know people say they love me but they sure as all...well...hell, don't show it.
I should have been smanging recklessly. Not giving a second thought to the wretched ratchetness and shenanigans that I could get into. I mean, I'm still thin but I'm very muscular & decently handsome. I'm nobody's joke. Alas, I live by what I consider a code of morals or standards. That mess is killing me. I need touch..romantic like, lustful and so many other ways. I'm not just impatient, I'm itching for interaction. So, I've come to the edge of giving a good damn.
Who wants to watch me plummet to hell in a hand basket full of grenades? We could record the whole thing. :-)

4 comments:

  1. *makes popcorn and awaits plummeting to hell festivities*

    lol

    AfroPetite

    ReplyDelete
  2. jsyk- I appreciate the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that it took me 5 min to decode "jsyk". #FAIL I went through like 10 phrases before settling on 'just so you know'. I don't think that acronym exists beyond your head space lol

    But the eyes appreciate your words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh...you know I did not create that? You could have just googled it. Thats what I do...URBAN DICTIONARY is your friend. Luv....trust me. I got there often. Now ykw(you know what) and others that are less common...but there is actually a list of internet chat based acronyms that popped up in the last decade. JSYK...lol

    ReplyDelete