Sunday, July 17, 2011

Apparently LoadB

A feeling. Some indescribable force compelling an emotional response. Ineffable potential responses glazed over by the lack of ability and the constant push of time. How can unknown moments be revisited without a transaction record; without an attempt to catch memories in a bottle?

Can a person really see the energy of another; can a spirit really be melded from two into one? Does a sincere person speak in abstract terms that can only be defined individually? Does it really matter how many people a body is shared with? A plethora of questions, inquisitions and curiosities but are there any concrete answers? Sure, for individuals but not in general.

Like the branches on an aging tree, personalities and beliefs push in every which way to find only ether awaiting. Nobody is correct but everyone is proper; nobody is wrong but everyone is misled. Closed or open minded; kindly accommodating, begrudgingly obligating or rudely obstinate, people do what people "will" to do. Just as branches may block the Sun of one another or limit the wetness of the raindrops to reach the roots, each is natural and accounted for. Just as the criminals imprisoned or the business man exalted, each path has already been chosen but the "crown" has yet to be placed.

How often does a person stand outside of destiny; finishing at some unprecedented location? Avoiding the constraints of fate and growing with an infinitely intimate trajectory is simply too difficult to capture within words. The meaning escapes translation from "eye to eye". To learn the bite of fire, there is a very real need to first touch the root of it. With this grab at the base of destruction known as fire, the worth of pain can become evidence of life. For through the fire, life can be seen dancing wildly with reckless abandon.

8 comments:

  1. Did you ever seen the movie "Adjustment Bureau"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I have not.
    But I just wiki'd it. Very interesting movie.
    I like the premise and only wish that it was a "Black" movie.
    "White" movies have almost entirely lost their artistic and philosophical appeal to me. It is rather unfortunate because I love movies but I will no longer withstand being "whitewashed." One Black character does not a movie make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, since I caught up on a lot of movies this weekend I'm going to reply to your last comment in movie quotes. Hopefully the sentiment comes across more then the actual words.

    "You're not an asshole Mark. You're just trying so very hard to be."

    "Everybody around here skippin', dippin', fallin' in love & shit. Fallin' in love aint' shit. Somebody please talk to me please about how to stay there. Once you get a wife then you can instruct me on how to handle mine. But for all yall concerned, yall can just step!".... "Hey, you need a hug Savon."

    "Your brain ? Your brain is a body part. Like your fingernail or your heart. Why is that the part that's you?".... "Because I have sort of a voice in my head, the part of me that thinks, that feels, that is aware that I exist at all." "So if you're aware you exist, then you do. That's why you're still here."...."A whole human life is just a heartbeat here in Heaven. Then we'll all be together forever."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Social network-Basically(and I'm questioning) you're saying I just need to relax and be the "real" me? The simple me, the one I want to be?

    Love Jones-this sounds like a request. I can't really follow the sentiment. Unless, of course it is simple. Like a "How do you plan on staying in love" kind of post request. But this one could also be, don't tell me how to be good, tell me how to stay good while dealing with bs. I really just kind of don't know how to see this one. Its too precise to be so vague.

    I don't believe I've seen that last movie.-This is interesting...kind of. I mean I get intrigued by the quote but then I get bored by it. But thats me being pedantic without a word.
    I feel a disconnect because I believe we are all together forever no matter where we are. But that detracts from the thought being conveyed. Purposefully, I would argue percentages but beyond that I do not grasp a greater sentiment from this displayed quote. Too many directions to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO you are so ridiculous! :)

    FYI: The last movie was with Robin Williams "What Dreams May Come"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like the opposite of ridiculous. I think I am fairly simple and very logical. Not necessarily in the sense that I ply everything I do with logic but that I appraise the value with the common reactions to whatever I engage. So, please do share, Why am I ridiculous? And did you anticipate that such was a common placement on my character?

    P.S. Now what?

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Hugs & Love man witcho' ridiculous ass & what?

    ReplyDelete