Wednesday, November 7, 2012

This was sent to me in response to my telling this White associate to get his friends under control

Jerome as I've stated a hundred times, I don't give a damn about the color of your skin, or mine. I don't hold anyone to be lesser than me, men or women, or any other color. There are people I think are lazy, whiney, self entitled pricks, and it doesn't matter whats between your legs or the pigment of your skin skin. 

I've been just as broke as anyone, living off of 50-100 bucks a week playing music, and doing what ever I could on the side to support myself. I STILL didn't take any government hand outs. No food stamps, welfare, unemployment, or anything. So as you went on a tangent about a short time ago towards me, I've been in the same spots as you, and I'm a white boy.

I work hard to help my family and those I love, I don't like the amount of taxes that I pay, or that guys like you throw money in my face because you believe I'm in it for the money, and not my family. I detest the way this country has been ran for the last 12 years. I wish PEOPLE were more independant. The self entitled "redistribute" the wealth garbage pisses me off to no end.

Looking forward.....forward to what? This idea that "progress" is running our country bankrupt, into the ground, taking away our unalienable rights, and turning us into a police state and a bunch of people dependant on government? All that leads towards us being subjects, not free men and women. That isn't progress, it's retrogression.

We are seeing nations start to collapse who have done the same thing we are doing right now, Greece is a prime example and its starting to happen all over europe.

We can debate, argue, all day over this Jerome. I don't hate you, I'm not even angry at you, I just refuse to get dooped into some race based arguement because quite frankly, I'm not the one that cares about such things. You are.

I work with people from all over this planet on a daily basis. Arabs, africans, asians, the list goes on. You can harbor what ever opinions you'd like about my views, and think I'm short sighted. Fact of the matter is that it has absolutely no bearing on me. Because ultimately regardless of my personal opinion about what the president is going to do and where he is going to put us, I actually hope I'm wrong. 

History is a guide, it's guide on how to do things right, and not what to do as well. It also has a tendency to repeat itself. Ever notice through out history how most great civilizations only remain great for around 200 years and how wealth historically moves west? I find it interesting that it's holding true even now. And the reasons that happens, in large parts, are still the same. Just because something is new, doesn't mean it's improved.

Cheers


My response was "Interesting"
But what do y'all think?

2 comments:

  1. I want to know how he uses the word 'retrogression' but can't spell 'dependent'. Also, the country has been run the same way for a lot longer than 12 years. The problem is at the top, but he can't see that since he's always stood on the stepstool of whiteness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SCHNAPS!!!! That is exactly how I feel.

    ReplyDelete