Sunday, November 11, 2012

Orbs of Thought

The World outside is a swirling tumult of colliding temperatures, polarities and variations of strength & depth. From the tectonic plates, trade winds, currents of water, electric vibrations(...hmm, interesting idea). Either or, the reality inside your consciousness is much more placid and controllable.

We see it from the different corners of the Earth. The monks in China with the flowing chi and resistance to puncture from swords & knives; the Shaman in Africa and America that mysteriously heal and mature the weak, the mystical & magical anywhere else. People who transcend what we know to be a physiological limit to the common human body. But what I mean to highlight is nothing so rare.

Simply, everything that is visualized mentally is purposefully done. Whether the individual committing the act is conscious of their agency; the full utility of their intent or lack thereof. You can create your paradise or perdition based solely upon what you decide to focus on.

If the choice is to focus on personal lack, then the defeat will be planted and nurtured from within. If the choice is to focus on success, then delusion will fundamentally power the positivity which exudes from within. The choice is an easy one to make, however, many people will never even notice that, while the world is the storm; the consciousness is the eye of the storm and full of calm. The only price necessary is the will to acknowledge responsibility in self.

What percentage of Mankind achieves a comparable status with their awareness of self? I truly do not know but I can guarantee that it is far too few. And a big reason why is that the higher one achieves, the further the feel from humanity. The truth is it is further away from the only humanity they've known.  And that discordant flow of emotion can debilitate an awakening. Focus is important in that aspect.

As far as I am concerned, I write my progress. And my perspective evolves daily but much more rapidly while I'm in pain. I write much more while I am in pain. And I live through it. I encourage the same in all people who would benefit from such. Please & do.

Now, keep in mind, Love is the basis of everything and fear comes after that. Do not let fear ride for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment