Thursday, November 8, 2012

Just writing to myself...about USA...about Politics...About Whites...rant heavy....

The comments I am seeing around the internet; hearing from people in business and on the street...it makes me feel want to become selfish. It makes me want to separate myself from the rest of humanity. I just want to watch as the strong eat the weak and the poor. I just want to watch as the stupid & ignorant run themselves into the ground on pointless morality that makes them sheep. I want to watc
h because I'm beginning to realize that no matter how much I try, I fail to make a difference. People think thoughts based on thinking and the thoughts of others but get nowhere fast and abandon that train of...thought. I just want to be an observer. I might be in the moment of an emotion but all I want to do is lift weights, eat food, travel and be human. I don't want to argue with lazy people who think poor people are lazy and not just oppressed. I'm poor. I'm lazy. I'm rich. I work hard. All of that is true. But one thing I'm not is ignorant. I don't roll around defining folk all willy nilly. I ask questions. Is it so hard to ask questions just to hear what people say? Everybody is so fouled up from what they think life is about. Buying big shiny things because they feel compelled to invest in immediate gratification. That worked out horribly for me. And I don't try to stop people before they jump into it. All I say is, are you sure you want to do that? I ain't nobody daddy. I ain't never had no kids. But it feels like I'm playing to somebody else drumset. I can only play to mine.











I love how, America is only now burning to the ground when we have a Mixed race President. But with W in office everything was all hunky dory. But when these same folks swearing Obama is this or that, voted Bush into office again, we ain't said nothing. BUT NOW THAT WE DEFEND OUR CHOICE TO SAY "NO MORE" do we get told to chill out and work together. NO. FREAK THAT. Get your mind off that malarkey.
 This narrow minded, ignorant Republican contingent of the nation needs to be put in their place. They think they are above us. They think we are some fraction because we aren't white men. We are all 1 human being. NO MORE. NO LESS. See it as race baiting. See it however you like but y'all need to stand your ground because too many people think that the way the country was being run was okay. They were complicit in accepting discrimination against their fellow countryman as long as it didn't harm them directly. I am an anti-discrimination person. I don't walk away from a person based on what color they are, how they smell, what they look life. I walk away from people based on the overwhelming closed minded ignorance. These people are our bosses, business owners and so on. And these laws prohibit businesses and protect the interest of the class that has already invested in business. This only makes the old adage truer that a "Black man has to work twice as hard as a White man." Plenty may not believe it because there are examples to go by where it this wasn't applicable or where somebody got to avoid it or had Whites to stand up for them. That's cool but this is a SYSTEM WIDE....NATION WIDE issue. It is unfathomable that we get to 2012 and people still cannot determine whether their actions are discrimination or pure chance. There is a lot of pure chance but that almost couldn't be more irrelevant when there is such a prevalent amount of discrimination that people feel comfortable cursing out the president and they aren't publicly reprimanded. The world will continue to turn and humans will be born and die but what I believe can be stopped is this unrelenting urge toward ignorance. I know it won't. Social science taught me that.

1 comment:

  1. It's all regression to the mean, and unfortunately the mean is lower than it once was. Maybe that pattern really does reverse itself, or maybe we all move toward perpetual ruin. Whichever it is, it would behoove Republicans to know we're all going together. I think the 2016 presidential election will be what decides our eventual - and maybe eternal - direction.

    ReplyDelete