Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I've got 12 post to publish

Since September, when I got into emotions that drowned out the thoughts in my consciousness, I haven't completed 12 blog posts. I aim to correct that within the upcoming week. Some of them will be posted on the notice of my pride despite the situations being done and over with. Of course, I still don't know if anybody besides the homie, reads this. I also don't need to know. It ain't my business. Oddly enough, anyway.
I hope you all can enjoy the thoughts that will be expressed within those posts.
Until then. It's all love.

2 comments:

  1. Man, let's not even talk about queues...I have 5-6 myself. Worse thing is, most of mine are actually done. Ah well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm kind of with you there. I've definitely written a great deal of them and then just walked away. It is sad really.

    ReplyDelete