Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Swimming in pearls

I'll never know what you see when you look at me.
I walk around, drowning in your eyeballs; soaked to the bones with adoration.
Questions that find rhetorical answers.
Reciprocity.
Emptiness.
Unconditional warmth all the same.
It has been a little more than a year.
Time is drudging forward with an undeniable pace.
I'm not waiting for you.
You don't seem to be waiting for me.
That makes me happy.
The flow by which we go along with.
I am amazed by you.
Inspired absolutely.
Not only was I given the incentive to become better instantaneously.
I have been forging further into the depths of the uncharted areas of my heart.
Breaking into bigger and warmer thresholds to become a man you could be proud to know.
Not even to be the man for you.
Not even for a romantic encounter.
The intimacy.
The surreal sense of passion.
The extraterrestrial essence of synchronicity.
You bewilder me.

In my dreams.
Deep within the visualizations of my slumber.
I meet with you often.
I embrace you in ways I never thought to embrace a woman.
Where nothing matters but who you are.
Not what you are or what you look like.
Nothing to do with your face or hair.
Your big beautiful eyes don't hypnotize me.
Your velvety soft skins don't seduce me into a mindless fanatic.
It's just your soul & my soul, embracing in these bodies.
Connected as deeply as possible.
I can control these dreams.
I could reduce you with the fantasy treatment and indulge my desires.
That would betray how I feel about you.
It isn't physical.
I don't need your love.
Don't need you to love me.
I don't seek comfort by using you to release endorphin sexually
Not even via nocturnal hallucinations
I'm just glad you come to visit the walls of my mind
You really brighten up my nights.

I don't expect anything from you
Today could be the last day of my life where I "knew" you
Satisfaction and gratitude for the chance to meet you
Truly, you have been a revolution for me
in these peaceful eras of silence
I have known some uncommon struggles
one by one, the obstacles are felled
a strength derived from the smiles you inspire
anything you ask of me will be met with sincerity
anything you think will be met with kind ears
anything you think will be accepted unequivocally
anything you want will at least be understood.
Nothing is promised nor is a promise needed.
Honesty will greet you
Sincerity will comfort you
Patience will walk with you
Intimacy will be real....with you.

Was it swimming in those pearls or are those pearls swimming in me? Reciprocity.

No comments:

Post a Comment