Friday, July 26, 2013

Had to be a reminder

I don't get along with insecure people. People who secretly worry about shit that doesn't matter and others couldn't barely care less for. I don't get along with these kinds of people. The kind of person that is worried about what others think of them. The kind of person who cannot be honest with themselves about how they feel. I always rub them the wrong way. How can you be so damn sensitive and call yourself mature? You better stay in the land of hand holding and warm milked cookies cause my mind is in a wilderness of harsh temperatures, inconsistent interaction and bitterly devoted nemeses. If you think you can survive in this world, you should certainly reconsider the moment you find yourself offended by a few superficial thoughts. Can't stand the heat...

It's not like it's about having the freedom to be rude and all others be damned. It is about honestly accepting honesty. It takes a great amount of experience to rise to such a magnanimous level(it's levels n'shit) as to hear an opinion of you and it not deter your convictions. Failing that is a weakness, make no mistakes. It is fine to be weak. It is fine to be an absolute worthless(in the eyes of society) individual. This is your life and you gotta live it like YOU want to live it. BUT how long are you going to pretend like your decision to get out of bed this morning belonged to anyone else except you?

You can wander through life indefinitely. Maybe the government can stop you. Maybe some rogue criminal element will put an end to your suffering. Maybe, you get over yourself and grow up. All I know is what I see and perceive. I'm sure the same goes for anyo....nevermind. I forgot people still believe the Bible was mysteriously written with divine inspirations. An antiquated, philosophically inadequate book of parables was the best "God" could do? Yeah, we'd be better not veering into the direction of the Bible but that people wholeheartedly believe in something so inane as being divinely authored is a bit, well, disorienting.

By all means, be who you want to be and believe what you want to believe. Find agony at another's estimations of who you are; find disappointment that the pretty girl that sits in front of you in art class doesn't like you back; find smart people as threatening and not inspiring. By all means, continue being a victim of your addiction to ignorance. I mean, it is your life after all. Spend your time how you see fit. Assholes like me are going to continue a personal journey through rhetoric, nuance, ridicule, allusion and everything else just to reach some mystical feeling of overcoming being born. Yes, that was sarcasm. Yes, I feel dirty using it. No, I don't regret using it. Yes, I'm telling you that I don't think much of who you have worked very hard to being. Forget reasoning or understanding or acceptance. I have been abandoned and cheated and attacked and damaged but I refused to remain as one who could be treated as such. You know who gets treated that way? People who limit themselves. People who don't shift between insecurity and confidence. People who aren't checked into reality. Those that refuse to wake up and smell the coffee. It's just another day in bliss for them. Life at the end of the string of addiction to shit that matters less than jobs.

But what matters more than a career? A job? Some form of exchange for money? What matters more than a Family? Love? Guess that depends on your values. On the society in which you were raised. Since I'm the one typing this up, I'll go ahead and share first.
The most important conviction I have is self preservation, growth & positivity. One concept that permeates everything I touch. As I hone that ability, everything else fades away. Fear and everything that comes with it, now lives in very specific situations. Oh my, how I've grown from the little black boy that clung to his mother's leg. As time passes, y'all should grow too. That's the least I want for you. But, as I said, it's your life and by all means, you should live it how you choose. Nobody else is culpable for your decisions but you. Even when your decisions are merely ultimatums. Even then, you get to choose.

If you cannot swallow that one truth, then I simply cannot entertain too many of your thoughts. More appropriately, I will not entertain your thoughts unless the way you live is courageous and you forge beyond the fairy tales into the ugly truth. I am simply not built for half-way crooks. And I am aggressively stealing all the light from life. I suggest you do the same. This is your reminder. All is fair in love and war.

No comments:

Post a Comment