Thursday, March 3, 2011

All that Power

To control the confusion between to points is an unfair advantage. Given that there is an immense amount of ambiguity in communication, it would seem logical not to jump to conclusions until the statement were a clear one. Yet, this World is full of hypocrites who, on a half belly of information would much quicker assume the conclusion of your sentences than allow you to finish talking.

I'm really about to let people burn the bridges between themselves and me. I'm tired of protecting people from their ignorances. You don't know this, but I'm a lot like my mother and she won't hesitate in telling you about yourself. With your ignorance, why should I be anymore patient?

What makes you worthy of my mercy? Yeah, I feel that strong; that great. I feel like I have the strength of a king. No one man should have all this power.

No comments:

Post a Comment