Monday, May 30, 2011

The Flame on a lighter

Unnecessary and deep, my perspectives mean something deeper than the word-symbol relationship can produce on a mere appearance. Sure, maybe I ain't so deep to you but that means you are judging me in which case I'm not deep to you because you just aren't deep.
You probably have one direction and are great at doing that and will probably be wonderful and happy with all you choose and I'm happy for your satisfaction. Great. To me, in my eyes, you are just another one strike from burn-out simpleton that sits on the sideline attempting to be deeper than the highly generalized matchbook that you were made for. You are a one use human being. Sad, I know.
Me? I'm like the Flame on a lighter. You put me in any situation and I shine brilliantly and defiantly against even the strongest of winds. Why? Because I got a certain effort to become that flame, I've had to burn consistently to be who I am and in that vein, I've had to store as much fuel for my fire as possible. I seek to grow and the best way for me to grow isn't a one shot approach but a coldly calculated and charged effect of energy stored until the time is right. Every time.
I am the phoenix in the hand. I am the warmth bringer and the savior of the emptiness of the exposure in this world. Love me and respect me for I am what not many can be...soul on a wire...I am fire water. Hear my roar.

No comments:

Post a Comment