Saturday, November 2, 2013

Ain't NOBODY got shit on me! Bruh, SOMEBODY gotta have shit on you!

I feel this way; both ways.

I feel like nobody does what I do as well as I do it, especially not the way I do it. There's only one me, right?

Personality wise, I feel incredible. I mean, I am aight. Patient and slow to come to conclusions. Purposeful and not one to hesitate. Encouraging and blah blah blah.
There are countless folks who see things their way and that's it. Who have mastered the art of dominating social interaction. But that's an easy trail to blaze. It's rather sociopathic as well. BUT I AIN'T ONE TO GOSSIP....

You have guys who are so anti-homosexuality that they seem suspect. Or they are so adamantly against feminist ideologies that they actually think feminism hurts women. LOL. To be fair, I have come across a shit ton of feminist that honestly missed the point. That does not lend itself to other feminists or feminism altogether. I believe I am a feminist. After all, I am for equality. Not the equality that looks cute but real shit. Not the, "You should pay for everything but we're equal in every way" type equality. That's stupid. You can argue that some social standards SHOULD remain. However, if the social standard is based on a gender bias BUT it works for your advantage and you refuse to argue against it, you aren't fighting a good fight, you're just taking advantage of the situation...the same thing sexism had been doing. It's ironic how easily the hypocrites fail to see that they don't pass the smell test. And it goes further like with slut shaming.

Slut shaming, where you say, "Hey woman, how many men have you fucked?" and she replies with some number too big for your ego "XX". To which, you reply, "OMG, you're so fuckin' loose that I am disgusted!!!". Here's the problem with that...SO! Nobody told you to open your legs. You did it. If you were worried about what people would call you, perhaps you should have been slower to act. Sex literally makes some people sick to the stomach. But your right to have sex AS APPOINTED BY SOCIETY somehow undermines an individual of his right to not want to be with a woman with "XX" partners? The fuck kind of logic is that? I do what I want BUT you don't get to do what you want? I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. I don't care if that man slept with more women than you slept with men. You must want him(or his money) to even be upset by what he says. You won't catch me slut shaming folks. I do not care who you fuck. Not at all. I'm also, not interested in you.

I have had a very low number of sex partners. I'm still in the single digits. The fuck kinda stupid would I be to want a woman who threw sex out to anybody who asked for it? I want someone who has consistently and hopefully, always, held a similar belief. Someone who could suffer through being alone. Who decided to not use people to fill the voids in her heart. And I'm wrong because I want to know how many people you have fucked because, TO ME, it establishes a lack of moral fiber? Let me tell you what kind of car you should drive...then you can talk to me about how I should feel about sexual partners. Fuck kind of narrow minded hypocrisy is it?

Women out here, telling men they ain't shit because they don't have jobs or careers, getting FUCKED ALL THE WAY OVER by guys with jobs or careers because having a job makes you a good person? Smart? Worthwhile? "

No, you don't only get warm with fire, if you get too close then the fire will burn you."

The point is, people want to be seen as smart, worthy and attractive but the truth is, these folks do not think for themselves. They follow tropes and fail understanding. You can say whatever you want to me. I'm not above being wrong or learning from people. Shit, I've learned a lot from people who don't understand shit. But every woman I've touched and every friend I've made, has gained something valuable from me. I have not minced my words nor have I diluted my intention. I scare people with my honesty. I am not weak willed yet I have been in retreat ALL YEAR. I don't like lies but I understand how they are necessary. I need you to understand, the way I am does not need to change. I see how I reject the world and all of the facade we buy into on a daily. I'm not some spiritual negro... Hell, I refuse the term in every way except the superficial social description. I simply wasn't raised as a black. My self identity is not black. Other people have rarely been successful in leashing my persona to a term. The only things that folks were successful with were leashing me to the fear of violence. It is real. And even still, I got away from violence by using my tongue to either break the scenario down to investment strategies or apologizing my way out of shit I did not desire.

You cannot inflame me into action. THAT IS NOT HOW I WORK. I choose. If I want you, I pursue you. I refuse to pursue ephemeral pleasures. I cannot discern the quality of those whom I might pursue. I've seen plenty of beautiful women out at clubs, bars and restaurants who give me signals. I don't trust them nor do I trust that. It all speaks ill to my sense of omens. Very rarely anyways. Even still, not a lot of conviction in that venue.

I don't really care what the arguments are, as long as the side being argued is not attempting to take advantage of the ignorance of the other side. Capitalist doing capitalist things I guess. I just don't like it. Honest business....ykw...nah...it is what it is. Not that I'm trying to change any minds. Being honest is difficult and lying is so much easier to do. Easier to live with. More profitable. I can't blame folks, really. I just don't like it. Oh well.

Ain't nobody got shit on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment