Thursday, June 14, 2012

Complaints

At least one person in this world will have an immediate connection to the title. But I don't want you to think this song is about you(only some of it is).

Complaints are a sign of discomfort, dissatisfaction or displeasure. (IDC if those are damn near synonyms).

Speak up. Don't live in frustration and drag other people into a melancholy ambiance every time they are around you. I believe that communication overcomes trying to soldier through stuff silently. After all, you cannot bottle your internal dissonance and keep a smile on your face, especially when you don't see the situation as life and death.


 I have a few complaints. I might as well just list them despite not having a limit in mind.
COMPLAINT #1:
WOMEN.

 They just seem to want to dog me. They are either dumb or doing a damn good job playing dumb. Inconsiderate. No, it would not be a good look for you to stay with your ex and try to build a relationship with me; how could that make any sense to you? No, it is not a good idea to cry over some dude from your past because he is finally moving forward. No, it is not a good idea to limit your time with me because you have a hard time dealing with your task at hand without it getting in the way of our connection. No, you cannot expect that you will be respected if all I feel like is that you've been disrespecting me...what kind of bullshit is that?
Re: Women will ask you to do the dumbest shit for her to enjoy her time with another man; for you to be where you were before you met her minus an abundance of resources. Women just don't make any got damn sense and expect this shit to fly out the kindness of your heart/soul just because you may observe a religion. It is that kind of bullshit that will sap a muthafucka of all the heart and love and passion that he ever had. Because all you can do is try. It ain't fuck all women but definitely FUCK WOMEN IN GENERAL. 

COMPLAINT #2:
WHITE FOLK(Men in particular).

 How much fear can whites have in general to be afraid of EVERY GOT DAMN BLACK MAN? Let me guess, we are all criminal masterminds, elephant dick slangin, violent, unevolved and under intelligent beasts, right? An incredible amount of this social dogma surrounding Blacks in general are propogated by fearful, ignorant and isolated white folk. Don't know shit but swear they know everything because they heard that somebody read a few words outta an old book and decided that the person knew everything they talked about. I swear. White & Black wouldn't be an issue if there wasn't such a fucking difference in how Whites were constantly treating Blacks.

 Now, you may ask why I focused on that...well, at every milestone of the social interaction, whites controlled the conversation. They control the laws. Look at the crack compared to the cocaine, the marijuana compared to the XTC or any other slightly higher end drug. Whites merely assume the worse about you the darker your skin is. Watching BAIT about planted cars. They actually let the little mexicans go with a warning and even called the lil italian kid a GOOD Samaritan despite him joy riding the Escalade around the block. But the Black guy who hopped in and out was guilty because WHO KNOWS WHAT HE WOULD HAVE EVENTUALLY done with the car. This shit could barely be more blatant. But people don't see shit because it reinforces their stereotypical beliefs subtly & it doesn't effect them in any meaningful way. Division is a simple math and even simpler when you have access to the root of social interaction: LAW.


COMPLAINT #3:

Idealism.

 You know what...that should be enough on that topic. It is obvious that fact is stranger than fiction. I don't really need to detail how horribly inaccurate you would be if you stuck to textbook application of logic. I tell you what. Naw yo, b, I cannot even go any further...I'm hot yo...this illin ass system got my mad heated with they iggin asses. Grrr...(okay, I ain't really mad but the game is back on...so, I'm just gon' go back and watch it. Fuck a draft)

2 comments:

  1. When I say co-sign on number one, I'm talking...

    x _B. Brown_

    Number two, I largely agree as well. I'm not as pointed in my opinion of Bait Car because I watch it the same way I watch TCAP, or even Parking Wars or Police Women. Okay, I watch Police Women because of the fine women...but I digress. Sometimes idiots committing crimes are funny. Next time I watch Bait Car I'll look for the things you highlighted.

    As far as #3, focus on self. It's all you can control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol at that co-sign.

    Yeah, criminals are dumb & shi...

    Already on it for always....<--- I love the lack of cohesion that sentence accounts for.

    ReplyDelete