Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The All Spark

I take a multi-vitamin that gets my chest to feeling all kinds of warm. Sounds odd enough but it keeps me from getting sick & that is a necessary function.
I already have a problem interacting with others. Primarily, these issues are based on my desire to convey thoughts that either amuse or confuse me. This vitamin makes me feel like a great man. Which only compounds the fact that most people don't have the maturity, patience, intelligence or composure to cope with me.
It ain't that I'm beyond most people, I'm not qualified to know where I stand in relation to others. I do know when I see people making mistakes. I do know most of the mistakes I make. And I try really hard to correct my mistakes and interact with people like my mother & father are present & observing my behavior. Of course this sounds stressful and no my parents weren't this overbearing. I seek that I shouldn't be ashamed of anything I'd do. I sought to be a good man. Many don't trust me...they attempt to judge by my looks and how foolish they are.
The goal in all this rambling & jumbled thought is that I'm aware of who I am & why I am that way. I understand what leads people to believing what they will about me. I take the time to digest how they think and experience the world. After a while, people seem the same our like carbon copies of one another. It gets boring. The rare people typically have too much pain to enjoy.
This is another reason I love that multi-vitamin that I take; it helps me focus on what I really want to think about: the future beyond the unpleasant present.

I'd say think about it but odds are, if you've made it this far then you probably already understand what I'm saying.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, pretty much...I have to admit the title got me thinking about the Transformers movie, but there's a certain link that one can draw between the post and the Transformers ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I can see it. Almost like I'm being funny.

    ReplyDelete