Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bitter Water

I have tried countless times to share what little understanding of the world I possess. Time and again, the people I share with get frustrated and turn their efforts towards me as if I were some obstacle blocking their growth.

Imagine I don't exist. Imagine what little meaningful insight you gained from me was something you had to find on your own. The gratitude, appreciation & thankfulness are all lies. For fangs to bare toward an echo carried by the wind.

This sort of thing would inflict injury. I couldn't understand why folk would turn on me. After years of this pattern, I took responsibility & slowly stopped sharing my precious views. Nobody respects my thoughts like I do. It is a waste of my time to share for cowards to turn on me.

That is not to say there were not good interactions but that them being sparse is insufficient. I really could grab the world in some manner and shake it thoroughly. Maybe I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment