Friday, April 20, 2012

Few Words to Share

I have been fairly quiet in this, the Western Calendar year 2012. Why? Because I have come to not need to express myself. I do not really know. I am deeply emotional. Still. Constantly reassessing my actions and my thoughts. I want to illicit the kind of response from people that reflect my passionately earned worth. Yet, it mostly seems fruitless. I am very poor. I am not poor at all. <---Both statements are true. I am very lonely. I am deeply in love with a woman and we grow closer every day. <--Again, both statements are true. I am a happy and self-sufficient individual. I cannot live without others, it makes me miserable. <--- I am sure you get the point by now. On this sojourn of life & living, I have sought the sage of stoicism and been learned in these detached skills. The reproach is that I lose the essence of humanity that others can intuit & interpret. I appear crazy before their eyes. This creates a balancing act of how to avoid apathy but not fully succumb to empathy. Such a frustrating fulcrum of interaction. I need the work to be precise. Anyhow, the few people oblivious and blind enough to be content to avoid working on improving themselves(especially expressed as a sentiment of futility) are both lucky & pitiable. Again, I do not have much to contribute today but soon I will. The tides of energy are changing. I am slowly being pulled back to my printed tears. The memoirs of an emotionally incoherent blabber-make. Wish me well and I will do so much for you in return. Ciao besos

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes you don't need a lot of words. Undertaking the actions described by those few words is often the far more important task. Stay in action. We've got your back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a smile you inspired good sir. What a smile. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete