Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bickering with a Wall or the Wind

I'm still fairly young & arrogant. Part of my issues with progress are deeply rooted in interactions with others. This is closely related to the constant miscommunication, inaccuracies & short sighted beliefs of others.
I am by no means asserting that, I am the all knowing or infallible but others act without the minimal humility required to interact with humanity. Thus, annoying the living tarnations out of me.
In the effort of becoming the best "me", I seek to veer away and beyond the emotional limitations that I've become accustomed with. More than simply not arguing; more than simply avoiding social conflicts & more than quieting the qualms whirling about my consciousness. This is about charisma, or the lack thereof. This is about swagger, or the lack thereof. This is deeper than self improvement...

But first, I need to get through this unflappable sense of integrity, right & wrong, intelligence & ultimately- worth. I do not feel the urge to fight until I feel violated. Once that violation occurs, I sense a strong need to stand up for myself. Once that happens, it is the warrior form that engages with brutal edges.
I remember the indignation I experienced vicariously while reading disparaging remarks from one to another, while perusing a blog site. I'd do so as the soft hearted defender of the weak & unwilling. I engaged the perpetrator to great purport & infamy. While, I found merit in my task, I've come to understand just how worthless my endeavor was.
Being grown or mature is certainly not simple or easy to explain. Look into the career works of activists & social workers; there are moments where an argument is the only manner in which others will respond. Unfortunate but true. Sometimes, people wish to engage in arguments like some gladiator sort; merely for a chance to make you look lesser.

I'll only say that uncivilized minds choose rules of engagement that are based on feelings & words, rather than facts & willingness to humbly communicate honestly. Poor beta minded males can't catch a break. Trying so hard to be something that they never earned the right to be. Dress as the wolves all you like but regardless of your costumes fidelity to the real thing, you will only ever be a facsimile; a mere imitation; a pretender to the throne.

I worked hard to become something worth others investing emotion. I may only be a beta myself but I became a loner/outcast in order to toughen up my view a dependency. Betas that don't work towards it, cannot over come their weak designation in life, with women. These are my primary antagonist. I no longer understand or relate to their limitations. They cannot even comprehend my views. They are talking emotionally, like little kids on the playground. My goal, is to use them as a stepping stone. I will reach a much higher understanding of maturity & growth on the backs of these hapless beta males. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I think people have to embrace their inner loner/outcast to truly be able to interact with others, so I definitely agree with that part of your process. One can't find comfort with others if they have none with self. As far as your quest in general, you don't need luck. All you need is time...and probably not too much of that.

    ReplyDelete