Thursday, September 8, 2011

Time I Focused on What I Want

You know how gangsters are always representing where they come from as if there is a verifiable filter that removes the lacking riff raff from squeezing through and not living up to the standard? Well, I hate to tell you this but we all "bang" our origins whether it be the state and our being accustomed to sunshine or which Ivy league school we are using to verify our intellectual prowess. It can become a simply sickening act of arrogance.

What we've done can define us as killers are rarely forgiven for that act. However, to say that I'm a pervert because I peeked in on a girl when I was in the 7th grade would be inaccurate. But that is the ambiguity there within the differences of those actions. The permanence tends to be what bothers people the most.

Let me change the speed up and speak in random maxims and phrases. You can punch a man in the face but if you insult his pride, somebody is more likely to feel the consequence of that action. Don't wage a war against an unknown enemy with unknown assets. Appear weak when strong, appear strong when weak to throw your enemy for a loop. Know thyself and your enemy is a simple plan away. If you cannot beat them then you should join them and beat them from the inside out. A person cannot give an insult that they haven't first felt. This establishes and explains the vicious cycle theory. The one who breaks tradition will be the one with enough courage to stand against all loved ones for what they believe in. When you find yourself on the side of the majority it is time to begin to reconsider your affiliations.

If you don't believe in positivity, then you don't have the tools necessary to understand the depth of the thoughts I am conveying via this blog.

I haven't lived for myself because it seemed pointless. But I've been abandoned far too many times. I've been alone on hard nights, life in my hands and not knowing what to do. With all of those spare moments and I still didn't have time to panic and relax. I didn't have time to think.
Now, that time has passed on. I'm beyond the point of living for others. I am left again. Sad and lonely, thoughtlessly abandoned. Except of course, for her. She is the only one willing to stand by my side. And you others denigrate her sacrifices to me because she doesn't do things the way you would prefer? She is the reason I'm alive. She is sustaining me.I smile all day because of her. Where are you? Exactly, living your life.

And that brings us to where we are. I see it is high time that I went out and grabbed some love and happiness for myself. As long as her hand is extended for me to grab onto, I will follow her into the flames of Perdition with a smile on my face. She is my reflection. She is the twinkle in my eyes. She is the silver lining to the depths of my sadness and nothing anybody thinks could break me of my conviction.

That's my woman; that is my Queen. I am her man; I am her King. And in this royalty will stand out against time & nature. Anyways, I'm falling asleep. I think she is pulling me into a dream so that we can spend some time. Good night folk....

No comments:

Post a Comment