Monday, January 31, 2011

One Twelfth of the Way

The new Year is officially on a roll with the end of January serving as a milestone. This month has been a seriously action-packed fiasco-oriented chunk of time.
U.S.Politically:The shooting of a Congress woman in Arizona, The State of the Union by President Barack Obama. The lack of a true social network in the U.S. because we all think we know best.
Worldwide Politically: Bombings in Russia & Iraq, the revolutions in Tunisia/Egypt/Northern Sudan.
Environmental issues: Volcano eruption in Japan not long after the Icelandic Volcano, birds falling out of the sky, fish floating up to the surface & the numerous varieties of animals affected by some abstract force of the times.

For myself, how I'm effected, I've developed a new way of looking at the World-my silver eyes- to explain how I always see the silver lining in what happens.

Passion drives determination, discipline and dedication. Skill determines luck and ability to overcome adversity.

I will do everything in my power to improve the World. Even if that is simply improving who I am as an individual.
With 1/12th of the year behind us, I'm feeling pretty good no matter what this year may bring.
Never lose hope, never lose positivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment