Thursday, March 20, 2014

So Far, the Better.

I've already made more in ONE WEEK, than I did in three months(new vs old).
I almost sold several cars in my first few days.

I'll be fair, at the former place of employment, I had some really large accounts fall into my hands and then begin to slip through my fingers. Nothing could be done about it...not anything I knew to be possible. I had support and my bosses working with me and of the three factions, none could salvage the deal. It simply wasn't meant to be. All the others were mismanaged due the desperation of my superiors. It befuddles me that these people were the greats but managed to drop the ball every single time I needed someone to pass it to. Let's be real, I was in a banking outfit that specialized in moving pennies and making it seem like they moved mountains. Instead, it was like my superiors did everything in their power to make me see why we needed to be underhanded about the process.

My natural proclivity toward honest sincerity must have rubbed them wrong. Whenever they were honest, their lack of sincerity was apparent. So accustomed to lying they ain't know how to tell the truth. It was annoying to see them lose on my behalf, time and again. Every decent account I brought, they found a way to tank and thought to be surprised that I was hurting, seriously hurting after 90 days and nothing but failures. They were surprised to see my motivation take a serious dip. I got a job to make money. I did it thinking, I can do this because I need to do this. No. It turned out to be that I cannot simply take advantage of the ignorances of others just because I know something they don't. I'm morally corrupted to saying what I believe is fair. I'm an idiot for that. How common place is using ignorance to sell goods, practiced? EVERY DAY THING.

Merchants are disgusting people. Salesmen are probably more disgusting than that. Bankers gotta be the worst all time....slimier than politicians. I don't know what Imma do with my life...Idk how Imma make this money. Right now, I'm shifting my mind into a place where it will allow me to sell cars. Where I need to be able to right into a deal, enough margin that it doesn't hurt my customer and it doesn't stop me from being successful. Pretty much, the same as the last job. Bad credit? Good for me. Wanna fix your credit? You're going to bleed while paying through the nose. The good thing about this one is I can honestly separate how much I care about people paying for cars because it's their greed vs my survival. These people want to buy non essential vehicles just because they are available? Cool. I'll write in an extra hundred dollars for myself. I appreciate their needs but I wanna buy my way into this dirty ass world and the mentality of being justified while taking advantage of others is something that, although I'm sure I utilize it in one way or another, turns me off aesthetically.

I just don't want to feel like a piece of shit when I lay down at night. I don't want to feel like a giant friggin parasite. And this one is more like, "you don't want to pay a fair price while you want me to pay a more than fair price? Imma make you feel like it while not giving you the best of it. Dirty ugmo negroes, just violating around the map. Making six figures. Getting raises and promotions but er'rybody gotta grudge against ol boy. Imma be straight up, I understand and know why he did them dirty. They were dirty themselves. My eyes closed to they bs. Do I expect folk to cheat me? Yes. If I don't protect myself, I'll learn. It won't last forever. I just might not be cut out for sales. I have a heavy set morality. It doesn't run from place to place so well. It's good at remaining unchanged. BUT I WANT TO WIN. I am hungry and people look more and more like something to eat, every friggin day, b.

No comments:

Post a Comment