Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Literally, Fuck it! I'm venting.

If this is never read, that I'm writing it alone has helped to balance the Universe out a little more.
Emotions are what gets everybody up in arms because with out the emotions, people wouldn't have the energy to let the motion exist.
But I'm not going to dull you with my empty prose and lack of style, charisma or structure.  I will, tell you that life can take everything you love and turn it against you but still find a way to make you out to being the bad guy.  Take cigarettes for example; I'm sure somebody loved them until the little bundles of joy were made out to be very bad for you. Instead of giving the cig a bad rap, the person smoking the cig gets the bad rap. All they are doing is dealing with the love they have for the cig the best they can.  Is that so wrong?
Well literally, some people have their heads so far up their ass that they can't tell the difference and use arguments of supposed morality and notion of appropriateness to confine what their meager understandings predetermined as wrong.
That is cute.

I do not agree with most people I meet. And when I do agree with people, it is rarely on much more than how good food is or how shitty it is to feel all alone in the world.

So, why do I think the way I see the World is the more accurate vision?
It isn't that I think I do have the best vision, I'm broke, alone, and tired of fighting.  I think all those tell the story that I'm not absolutely happy with how I see the world.

I don't see what other people think is so carefree about  this World, with people dying in natural disasters all the time, and other crazy shit happening randomly. Life is not guaranteed to anyone.

And as I find myself in a crossroads, all I can think is "Damn, I wish I could see further in the future than a few days."  Damn being born with a low IQ.

Be careful what you wish for, you just may get it. And just like with the evil soul stealing genies, it always turns out wrong.
So fuck it. I'm going to do what I think is best.

1 comment:

  1. there is no way you have a low IQ... youre one of the most profound-thinking individuals ive met and im sure you know this.
    unfortunately it is usually this rare breed of people (more than philosophers, poets or artists of a craft... but true soul thinkers) who seem to suffer most in the world... at least, this is my understanding.
    im sorry i cant provide a definite truth for comfort, only my perspective because i feel i can relate. take it as you will, i can appreciate this post because it carries a lot of what how i've been feeling, especially lately. it's a lonely existence for someone who sees reality in color while most people will only ever perceive black and white. a few shades of gray at the most...

    ReplyDelete