Thursday, November 4, 2010

Betrayal & Disrespect

Not only are these resounding indications of how a person views your importance to their world but it also shows what they think of you in an eloquent and divisive action.
Many of us forgive the transgressions of those who mark us with such misfortune as a result of their inadequacies but it is not our place to be condemning, so forgiveness is the only clear route, right?
As far as I've come in my understanding of life, I still do not have the answer to that but I do have my beliefs.
My beliefs are not necessarily the most "politically correct" however I have the reasons for how I believe, especially in regards to respect and trust.
People who betray me and disrespect me fall very low on my consideration list.  The quickest ways to make me an enemy of yours is to commit a violation of either nature.

If the way you live has you feeling like you take too many losses and negligible gain then that lifestyle needs to change.  My lifestyle changes everyday and it won't stop improving until I find the one that fits for me.

Don't let people define you.  Their description of you is different than a definition. To fight a description is insecure and unrealistic as you cannot change who you've been or what you've done but you can change who you will be and what you will do.

To fight a definition is a direct refusal of submittal to a supposed title.  The difference matters a great deal.

Semantics when at the letter of the Law, pragmatics while enforcing it.  The meaning behind words is important.  While the meaning behind the meaning is even more crucial.

No comments:

Post a Comment